Meeting place checklist
This checklist has things to look out for when choosing a meeting place for your peer group.
Tick the box when a place has something on the list.
- Signs that are clear and easy to read
- Entrance people can easily get to
- Close to public transport
- Parking spots including accessible spots
- Doors that open easily
- Wide doorways
- Accessible toilet
- Meeting room big enough for people to move around
- Tables and chairs in the meeting room
- Is a quiet place to meet
Add your own below