NDIS Pre-Planning Consultation
JFA Purple Orange is coordinating a nationwide consultation about pre-planning, on behalf of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Pre-planning refers to the thinking a person living with disability and their family might do before they begin the NDIS’s planning process.
The consultations will help the NDIS:
- find out what helps people to plan
- think about how best to support people with planning, not only so people get the best value from the NDIS, but also get a fair go from mainstream services such as health, education, housing, employment and transportation.
The consultation involves several questions about planning, and JFA Purple Orange hope as many people as possible will give their views. This is a great opportunity to help influence how the NDIS approaches planning.
There are different ways you can participate in the consultation:
- Take the online survey at bit.ly/NDISplanning
- Attend a consultation event to give your views, as we may be organising one near where you live. Please note consultations have now closed.
- If there is not an event near you, we can take your views over the phone or by email. Call us toll free on 1300 857 327 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have completed the consultation we will write a summary of the main points that came out of the consultation and put them on our website. We will also write an advisory report for the National Disability Insurance Agency based on what people have told us.