Temporary COVID-19 rules for NDIS ending from 01 July 2020
Temporary COVID-19 rules for the NDIS are ending on 1 July, 2020.
These changes from 1 July include:
• Removal of 10% COVID-19 loading on certain core and capacity building supports
• Return to standard short-term cancellation definition (ie. 2 clear business days)
• Medium Term Accommodation returned to original policy of 90 days (down from 180).
These measures are continuing until further notice.
• Alternatives to face-to-face planning meetings
• Plan extensions for up to 24 months
• Flexible use of funds to purchase low cost assistive technology
For more information, visit the NDIS website at https://www.ndis.gov.au/news/4844-update-ndis-coronavirus-response