- Families4Families runs 25 Peer Support Networks for people living with acquired brain injury and their families in South Australia. Email email@example.com or click here to Find out more.
- The Julia Farr Youth Peer Support Network is for young adults (aged 17-35) living with disability in South Australia. The group meets monthly in Adelaide and is free to join. Email Angus firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Disability Elders of All Ages peer group meets every six weeks at JFA Purple Orange in Unley. The peer group aims to build confidence and personal growth for people living with physical disability through meetings and mini workshops and to prepare for the NDIS and self-directed supports. To find out more email Kathryn email@example.com
- Our Voice SA is a user-led self-advocacy group for people living with intellectual disability in South Australia. They meet monthly at JFA Purple Orange in Unley. To find out more email Karen on firstname.lastname@example.org,au or call 08 8373 8333
- Carer Support is a not for profit organisation providing a one-stop support service to people caring for a loved one in Adelaide’s eastern and southern suburbs. With nearly 30 years’ experience, we provide practical help, support and advice at no cost or low cost. This includes providing much-needed breaks, activities to help carers stay socially connected, and managing NDIS plans.